Material Handler / Saw Operator
Company: System One
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionCreate A Better Future for Yourself! Come GROW
with us!System One is assisting a client in Stow, Ohio to find a
Material Handler/Saw Operator. This is a company known worldwide as
being a leading distributor and a fully integrated producer of tool
steels for plastic molds, die-cast and forging dies, and other
tooling applications. Their steel and aluminum are used to make
countless parts for automobiles, aircraft, and consumer
products.What You'll Get:
- Pay: $18.50/Hr.
- 2nd shift: 3p-11p.
- Location: Stow, Ohio
- FULL Benefits:
- Competitive compensation with eligibility for Profit
- Affordable Health care, dental and vision plans with a Health
- 401 (k) retirement plan with employer match and
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and disability benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid time off and Holidays
- Excellent Working Conditions - Shop environment that offers
protection from outside environmental conditions.What you'll need:
- Working mechanical knowledge/aptitude applicable with
experience. Additional training provided.
- Able to understand basic correspondence, instructions, rules,
policies, graphs, and/or charts.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division), understand fractions and use a tape
- Vision includes acuity near and far, color, peripheral vision,
and depth perception.
- Hearing ability to exchange information with co-workers and
management and material handling equipment.
- Drive for results including a sense of timing, follow through,
focus on priorities, and quality.What you'll do:
- Receives, stores, handles, cuts, and ships material to meet
shop and customer requirements.
- Loads and unloads material with the aid of a forklift or an
overhead crane, positioning material as required.
- Sets up and operates saw, selecting proper feeds and speeds,
adjusting as needed. Maintains necessary coolant concentration,
cleaning or replacing coolant as required.
- Inspects the quality of the material during and after the cut
to make sure the piece is square.
- Uses measuring instruments as necessary including, but not
limited to tape measuring tape and micrometer.
- Checks identification on all material handled by stamping or
marking with necessary numbers when required.
- Places saw crop ends in scrap boxes according to material
- Delivers material to next area of operation as required.
- Completes required production reports, using computer system as
- Reports defective material and faulty equipment to the
Operations Manager immediately.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment and abides by all
plant safety regulations and work rules. Performs safety
inspections on cranes, chains, slings, and magnets.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Will be required to submit to
a criminal background investigation. Pre-employment physical and
drug screening will be required upon offer of employment.
Keywords: System One, Cuyahoga Falls , Material Handler / Saw Operator, Professions , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!