CDL Class A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver: Home Weekly + New Grads Welcome
Company: Paper Transport
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Call (888) 910-1778 for more information
CDL Class A Truck Driver Needed for Midwest Regional Dedicated Run!
Paper Transport is growing! We have Midwest regional CDL-A truck
driver opportunities for dedicated freight in your area. Our CDL-A
truck driving jobs offer outstanding advantages and benefits for
how you like to drive. What drives you? Let us help you find it!
Take a look at PTI's advantages for CDL-A dedicated truck drivers
and apply today!
- Schedule: 5-Day Workweek* or 5.5-Day workweek (Pick your start
day! E.g., Monday-Friday or Monday-Saturday morning;
Tuesday-Saturday or Tuesday-Sunday morning; Sunday-Thursday or
Sunday-Friday morning; etc.)
- Home Time: Home every week 34-48 hours (most drivers average 40
hours per week)
- Mileage Rate: 60-62 CPM
- Average Weekly Pay: $1,346 (5-days per week) and $1,442
(5.5-days per week)
- Permanent Min. Pay Guarantee: $1,150 (5-day workweek) and
$1,250 (5.5-day workweek)
- Average Yearly Earnings: $70,000-75,000+
- Type: Dedicated; 100% No-Touch Freight; 90% non-brokered
freight; good mixture of unloads and 30-40% drop/hook
- Operating Area: Arkansas, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky,
Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South
Dakota, and Wisconsin *5-Day workweek subject to driving at night.
- Experienced Driver Orientation: 1.5-Day Orientation +
$500 First-Load Bonus
- New CDL Grad Orientation: 1-Week Paid Orientation +
2-Weeks Paid On-the-Job Training
- $20 Paid Stop-Off (Average 2-3 stop loads per week)
- $20/Hour Paid Detention (after only 1 hour)
- Paid Vacation + Paid Holidays
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Short/Long-Term Disability, Company
Paid Life Insurance and 401K with employer match
- No-Fee Pet Policy (no fee and up to 2 pets at a time)
- No-Fee Passenger Policy (no fee!)
- Referral, Safety, Quarterly, and Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Have a Current Class A CDL
- Recent Grads Welcome (not eligible for 5-day workweek driving
at night until 6 mos. experience has been reached)
- No DUI/DWI or other alcohol-related convictions in the last 5
years DISCLAIMER: Paper Transport is not a Class A CDL School.
Paper Transport does offer Finishing Program Training for
candidates who have recently obtained their Class A CDL.
Keywords: Paper Transport, Cuyahoga Falls , CDL Class A Dedicated Regional Truck Driver: Home Weekly + New Grads Welcome, Professions , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!