Hiring Now! Now Hiring! IT Field Technician- Akron Area
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: June 18, 2022
IT FIELD OPERATIONS TECHNICIAN JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Two-year degree (college/technical/vocational) or equivalent
military training or equivalent hands on experience in electronics
- Ability to logically troubleshoot and repair hardware and
software associated with computers, peripheral devices, voice
systems, data networks, and telecommunications systems.
- Knowledge of voice, data, and wireless systems and
- Knowledge of PC hardware, operating systems, and associated
peripheral and software components.
- Knowledge of Point of Sale Equipment Software (Panasonic, NCR,
- Knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 Pro
- Must have basic networking skills (IP Schemes, Subnets
- Knowledge of pulling and terminating Ethernet drops
- Knowledge of ANSI TIA/EIA T568 Wiring Standards
- Must be able to use step ladders and extension ladders
- Must demonstrate computer / networking skills.
- Ability to work independently, self-starter with good time
- Must have good verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have CLEAN driving record.
- A+ Certification is a plus but not required. -Work Environment
& Physical DemandsThe work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to travel to remote sites on a daily basis.
- On rare occasions, might have to travel to remote sites up to 5
- Overnight hotel says may be required during remodels and
- Early morning and evening work may be required at times.
- Frequently required to stand for prolonged periods, up to six
hours in an eight hour day.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50
- Required to lift up to 15lbs. overhead while standing on a
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability
to adjust focus, as necessary to use a computer and digital meters.
- Must have close- and long-range clarity of vision,
three-dimensional vision, and precise hand-eye coordination.
- Must be able to hear, stand/walk, reach with hands/arms, and
- The employee might have to work on gantries, and on man lifts
in order to perform some of their dutiesThe employee will be
performing work outdoors throughout the year, and will be exposed
to the outdoor conditions.EducationRequired
- Associates or better in Electronics Technology or related
Keywords: Wendy's, Cuyahoga Falls , Hiring Now! Now Hiring! IT Field Technician- Akron Area, Professions , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!