Binder Operator - Hiring Bonus!
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Binder Operators, starting at $21/hr. plus incentive Sheridan.
Be part of something greater. Your career awaits join us! LOCATION:
Brimfield, OH Sheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in
Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a
high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech,
and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new
technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled
our obsessive approach to customer care. Job Summary: To set up,
operate and maintain the Perfect Binder while meeting quality and
production goals. Other duties include, but not limited to
- Perform all set up operation and maintenance of the Perfect
- Oversee the work performance and training of assigned crew
- Delegate/Assign work duties to assigned crew members.
- Customize orders to specifications/requirements.
- Maintain quality and quantity standards.
- Complete processes related to paperwork and forms.
- May handle hazardous waste as a part of daily job
- Understands and carries out customer's quality
- Able to meet or exceed expected goals on make-readies, speeds,
waste, and efficiencies, etc.
- The ability to operate all tools pertaining to equipment,
wrenches, gauges and tape measures, etc.
- Assist with the routine maintenance on equipment and
determining when what maintenance is needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management Basic Qualifications:
- Must have good mechanical and organizational skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication.
- Must have good mathematical skills.
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to lead and
- Must be physically able to load bundles from 30 to 100
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and dependency is a
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work order
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 yearS bindery experience
- Basic small packaging knowledge Physical Requirements
- Prolonged periods of standing while setting up and operating
- Continuously bending, twisting, kneeling and squatting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times. Schedule:
Modified Shifts: 34.5/46 hours Modified Shifts
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHN: 7pm - 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and
e/o Saturday night
- BHN: 7pm - 7am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night
and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2 nd shift, 3 rd shift and
over night shifts. Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP program CJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or a
reasonable accommodation to apply for employment, please contact
the location HR Manager at or .
Keywords: Sheridan, Cuyahoga Falls , Binder Operator - Hiring Bonus!, Other , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...