Ultrasonographer - Maternal Fetal Medicine $2,000 Sign on Bonus Offered
Company: Akron Children's Hospital
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About Akron Children's HospitalAkron Children's Hospital has
been caring for children since 1890, and our pediatric specialties
are ranked among the nation's best by U.S. News & World Report.
With two hospital campuses, regional health centers and more than
50 primary and specialty care locations throughout Ohio, we're
making it easier for today's busy families to find the high-quality
care they need. In 2020, our health care system provided more than
1.1 million patient encounters. We also operate neonatal and
pediatric units in the hospitals of our regional health care
partners. Every year, our Children's Home Care Group nurses provide
thousands of in-home visits, and our School Health nurses manage
clinic visits for students from preschool through high school. With
our Quick Care Online virtual visits and Akron Children's Anywhere
app, we're here for families whenever and wherever they need us.
Learn more at .OUR PROMISES
- To treat every child as we would our own
- To treat others as they would like to be treated
- To turn no child away for any reasonPrior to the start date,
full COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. Full
vaccination is defined as 14 days after the last received
vaccination. Boosters are excluded from this requirement.We are
seeking people who are committed to fostering a diverse environment
in which patients, family and staff from a variety of backgrounds,
cultures, and personal experiences are welcomed, included and can
Part Time -28 hours per week -Monday - Friday -7:30am -
4:00pmTravel Required$2,000 Sign on Bonus Offered
The Ultrasonographer is responsible for the scheduling,
performance, and quality of ob/gyn ultrasound examinations.
- Performs obstetric and gynecologic Ultrasound procedures
according to MFM protocol.
- Responsible for the performance, and quality of ultrasound
- Communications with physicians, offices, and other employees
are essential to the efficient daily operation of the
- Clerical duties in hospital computer systems associated to
- Follows all QA/QC guidelines for all equipment.
- Other duties as required. -Other information:
- Experience in ultrasonography is required.
- Experience working with all levels within an organization is
- Experience in healthcare is preferred.
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] or similar
software is required. Epic software or similar EMR software is
required. Education and Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of Sonography
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS), required in
- 2 - 4 years of experience in OB/GYN Sonography, preferred
- Fetal Echo certification, preferred -Part Time -FTE:
Akron Children's Hospital is an Equal Opportunity Employer of
Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with
Disabilities. EEO is the law, please click/copy paste the link
below to learn more:
Position: ALLIED HEALTH RAD
Keywords: Akron Children's Hospital, Cuyahoga Falls , Ultrasonographer - Maternal Fetal Medicine $2,000 Sign on Bonus Offered, Other , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!