Receptionist/Concierge - Per-Diem 8A-4P & 4P-8P
Company: Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls LLC
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Receptionist/Concierge - Part-Time; Assisted
Maplewood Senior Living, an
innovative, forward-thinking senior living provider, strives to
inspire our associates to learn, develop, and succeed. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking a devoted and caring
Receptionist/Concierge to become part of our family.
Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls
is hiring a Receptionist/Concierge, Per-Diem/ Weekends 8A-4P &
We offer Competitive
wages, flexible shifts, Paid training & uniforms, Growth
opportunities, Bonus & incentive programs
APPLY NOW, walk-in
applications accepted daily 9am - 6pm or join us for open
interviews every Tuesday, 10am - 5pm.
Maplewood at Cuyahoga
Falls, 190 West Bath
Rd Cuyahoga Falls, OH
The Receptionist/Concierge serves
as an ambassador to the community and supports the Business Office
Manager in meeting his/her responsibility for overall
administration of the community. All responsibilities will be
conducted in a manner that is consistent with the Maplewood Senior
- Provides positive first impression to all who enter the
- Answers and screens all incoming telephone calls in a courteous
and professional manner, Routes calls and takes messages, as
- Greets all visitors in a friendly, courteous and professional
manner. Screens and requires visitors to “sign in” at reception
desk. Notifies residents of visitors, Instructs resident’s visitor
according to resident’s instructions.
- Receives and processes mail for community staff. Accepts all
- Types, copies, orders, and maintains inventory of office
supplies, and performs other clerical duties.
- Maintains and updates log of all emergency phone numbers. Keeps
log at front desk.
- Maintains and updates emergency contact information on each
resident. Keeps information at front desk.
- Assists managers with various clerical responsibilities.
- Pages staff wearing beepers as necessary.
- Takes RSVPs for special functions as necessary.
- Oversees sign-up for scheduled transportation.
- Hands out maintenance requests forms and pass on to
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- High School Diploma required.
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal relations skills
and capability of relating to a variety of people and
personalities. Considerable initiative and judgment is also
- Must have word processing and clerical skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and participate in holiday
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
All candidates will be required to show valid
proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 before commencing work or
commit to obtaining full vaccination within 30 days of commencing
work, unless they receive an approved exemption from
Maplewood. Maplewood will require unvaccinated candidates to
obtain their first dose prior to commencing work and then obtaining
a second dose with in thirty days after the first dose. Those
who do not obtain full vaccination within that time frame, without
an approved exemption, will be terminated.
Keywords: Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls LLC, Cuyahoga Falls , Receptionist/Concierge - Per-Diem 8A-4P & 4P-8P, Other , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!