CES Real Time Specialist
Company: AmeriGas Propane, Inc.
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: October 3, 2021
When you work for AmeriGas, you become a part of something BIG!
Founded in 1959, AmeriGas is the nation’s premiere propane company,
serving over 1.5 million residential, commercial, industrial and
motor fuel propane customers. Together, over 6,500 dedicated
professionals will deliver over 1 billion gallons of propane from
1,800+ distribution points across the United States.
The Workforce Management Real-Time Specialist monitors inbound
contact traffic and takes action to maintain efficient contact
distribution based on skilled staff availability, meeting
operational service level goals to ensure customers receive an
excellent experience. The Real-Time Specialist has primary
responsibility for alerting the Workforce Management Analyst(s)
when incoming contacts are not meeting response standards. The
Real-Time Specialist will produce, update, and maintain agent
schedules which includes scheduling all off-phone events, and also
enters exceptions for approved off-phone activity.
- Analytical - Ability to understand the historical and current
contact volume activity levels and effectively communicate real
time concerns to leadership so that customer service standards are
- Responsive – Must be organized and able to provide timely
responses to the frontline and leadership on schedule changes and
real time activity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitors Inbound Call Traffic – Monitors the real-time
performance of all professionals to ensure they are working within
the guidelines established, communicating any infractions using the
existing call escalation process.
- Schedule Maintenance – Produces and updates professionals’
schedules, including permanent and temporary changes to scheduled
work hours. Enters approved exceptions to professionals’
schedule for unscheduled off-phone activities. Updates
approved time off requests to schedules.
- Call Center Performance Reporting - Generates various reports
on professionals’ schedules, center performance, volumes, and other
key business indicators.
- Communications - Keeps Workforce Management Analyst(s)
immediately and fully informed on center activity which may include
but is not limited to customer service levels, staffing needs or
- Other Duties - May perform other related duties and
responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have applicable computer software knowledge.
- Must enjoy working with a large volume of employees at all
- Strong analytical forecasting and reporting ability.
- Prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Education and Experience Required:
- High School education or GED.
- 2 years of previous contact center workforce management
- Work occurs inside a contact center – potential for 24/7/365
day operations in future.
- Minimal travel required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The
ability to use computer and telephony systems, visual, audio, and
manual dexterity capabilities are essential to the work.
AmeriGas is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
Employer. The Company does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender
identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally
protected class in its practices.
AmeriGas is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to
submit to a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background
check. Successful applicants shall be required to pass a
pre-employment drug screen as a condition of employment, and if
hired, shall be subject to substance abuse testing in accordance
with AmeriGas policies. As a federal contractor that engages in
safety-sensitive work, AmeriGas cannot permit employees in certain
positions to use medical marijuana, even if prescribed by an
authorized physician. Similarly, applicants for such
positions who are actively using medical marijuana may be denied
hire on that basis.
Keywords: AmeriGas Propane, Inc., Cuyahoga Falls , CES Real Time Specialist, Other , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!