Activities Assistant (Memory Care) Tues-Sat
Company: Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls LLC
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: July 12, 2021
Wed., July 28,
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls
190 West Bath Road, Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Interviewing for: Nursing Assistant / STNA / Caregiver
full and part time; Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) full and part
time; Activities Assistant - full-time Tues -Sat.; Cook /Chef;
Housekeeper - full-time; Receptionist - Per Diem; Maintenance
Assistant - full-time Sun. - Thurs.
Questions or to RSVP? Please contact Tori Ruggles at
email@example.com or apply to this posting
Activities / Memory Care Program Assistant
Temporary Full-time Tues. - Sat.
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking
senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury
environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good
life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood
Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound
difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we
continue to grow, we are seeking a Part-Time Activities/Memory Care
Program Assistant (Fridays from 1P to 7P, Saturday from 10A to 7P,
and Sunday 1P to 7P) to become part of our family. We invite
you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!
at Cuyahoga Falls is hiring an Activities/Memory Care Program
Assistant for a Temporary Full-time Tues through Saturday
shift - weekend availability is a must.
APPLY NOW, walk-in
applications accepted daily 9a - 6p, or join us for open interviews
every Tuesday 11a - 5p.
Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls, 190 W. Bath Rd. Cuyahoga
Falls, OH 44223
We offer: ? Competitive
wages ? Flexible shifts ? Paid training ? Growth opportunities ?
Bonus & incentive programs
The Activities/Program (Memory Care Assistant) will assist the
Lifestyle Director with the coordination and implementation of all
programs and ensuring that they are therapeutic to the residents
and maximizes their quality of life. Maplewood Senior Living offers
a full range of social, physical, cognitive, emotional, spiritual
and purposeful programs to meet overall well-being of our
residents. The Lifestyle Assistant shall make every effort to meet
the comprehensive needs and interests of all the residents.
- Plans, schedules, and leads, recreational programs to meet the
needs of all of our residents.
- Assist with planning the monthly calendar
- Assist with planning and implementation of special events
- Provide an afternoon social or Happy hour daily
- Successfully worked within Lifestyle budgetary guidelines
regarding entertainment, and supplies
- Must possess a passion for working with the senior population
and improving their quality of life
- Provide outstanding customer service to all residents, family
members, responsible persons, and visitors of residents in the
- Personable, reliable, great communicator and team player
- Creative, energetic, enthusiastic, patient, flexible,
encouraging, and team-oriented
- Create a positive atmosphere with an engaging variety of
- Requires an associate degree from an accredited college or
university or satisfactory completion of two years of college, with
a major work in recreation, occupational therapy, gerontology or
related field, or two years of full-time experience in the
recreation field with an adult population
- Experience in an environment which focuses on dementia care,
- Excellent communication, organization and time management
- Basic typing skills and computer knowledge: familiarity with MS
Word, Excel, Publisher and creative software
- Driver requirements; valid driver’s license with good driving
record. May be required to take a driving test
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening
including background check, drug screening and reference
Keywords: Maplewood at Cuyahoga Falls LLC, Cuyahoga Falls , Activities Assistant (Memory Care) Tues-Sat, Other , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!