Sandwich Artist® #25627-0
Company: Subway® Franchisee
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: June 3, 2021
Senior Sandwich Artist position starting at $12.50/hr plus up to
$1.50/hr in tips.J&K Restaurants prides itself on being a
family run organization that cares about its employees. Like any
good family, we have focused hard to ensure that we have structure,
boundaries, and expectations of our team laid out properly to
ensure success and a positive work environment for our team
members.In any job that must be done, there is an element of fun.
You find the fun and snap, that jobs a game. We have tried to live
by these words of wisdom from Mary Poppins as we find ways to make
our job enjoyable for ourselves and our teams. While there are good
days and bad days to any job, this spirit within the company has
helped to make serving our teammates and our customers a lively
experience.We offer:* Paid Time Off* Medical, dental, and vision
insurance eligibility for Full Time* Employee Assistance Program*
Competitive Wages* Career Advancement Opportunities* Clean,
Grease-Free Environment* Employee Communication Program* Ongoing
Training* Free Uniforms* Full & Part-Time Employment, All Shifts*
Good Attendance Bonus* Free Employee Meals* Employee Referral Bonus
ProgramsLearn more about our team at:
https://www.jandkrestaurants.com/Background investigation is a
standard part of the screening process. J&K Subway is an Equal
Opportunity Employer who hires without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, or
- Exhibits a cheerful and helpful manner while greeting guests
and preparing their orders.
- Demonstrates a complete understanding of menu items and
explains them to guests accurately.
- Uses Point of Sale system/cash register to record the order and
compute the amount of the bill. Collects payment from guests and
- Performs Cash-In Procedure; accounting for all forms of money,
bread, etc. during the shift.
- Prepares food neatly, according to formula, and in a timely
- Checks products in sandwich unit area and restocks items to
ensure a sufficient supply throughout the shift.
- Understands and adheres to proper food handling, safety and
sanitation standards during food preparation, service and clean
- Cleans and maintains all areas of the restaurant to promote a
clean image. Understands and adheres to the Wash, Rinse, and
Sanitize method of cleaning.
- Understands and adheres to all quality standards, formulas and
procedures as outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily
- Maintains a professional appearance and grooming standards as
outlined in the Subway Operations Manual: Daily Procedures.
- Performs light paperwork duties as assigned.
- Completes University of Subway courses as directed.
- Education: Some high school or equivalent.
- Experience: No previous experience required.
- Ability to understand and implement written and verbal
- Physical: Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when
needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
register. Position requires bending, standing, and walking the
entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently
and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Keywords: Subway® Franchisee, Cuyahoga Falls , Sandwich Artist® #25627-0, Other , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!