Company: Associated Materials
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Associated Materials, is the parent company for leadingresidential
building product brands such as Alside, Gentek, Alpine
andPreservation. With a legacy of over 70 years in business, we
create,develop, manufacture, extrude and distribute beautiful
siding, windows and morethroughout our network of North American
Headquartered in Cuyahoga Falls, OH, Associated Materials has over
4000 employees across its U.S. and Canadian manufacturing footprint
and our extensive North American distribution center network (120+
locations!). We are a charter member of the Vinyl Siding Institute,
the American Association of Architects, the National Association of
Home Builders, and the National Association of the Remodeling
This combination of established brand recognition, manufacturing
capacity and distribution reach makes for an exciting and rewarding
employment value proposition. Join us, and discover the next step
in your career journey.
Associated Materials is seeking a Corporate Counsel to join the
in-house legal team based in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. This full-time
position will report directly to the Executive Vice President &
- Partner with internal business colleagues to respond to
requests for assistance on a wide range of legal issues.
- Draft and negotiate a variety of Company contracts, including
but not limited to, non-disclosure agreements, statements of work,
supply agreements, customer agreements, consulting agreements, and
- Identify legal issues and risks in procurement and outsourcing
contracts and work with a variety of internal stakeholders to draft
appropriate terms and conditions.
- Assist with review and management of contract database,
including receipt of fully executed documents.
- Provide advice with regard to disputes arising from Company
- Actively partner with and manage use of outside counsel in the
limited matters in which they are engaged.
- Understand and advise on internal policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement standardized templates and
- Assist with corporate governance matters for the Company.
REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
Juris Doctorate from a fully accredited US law school
- Must be licenses to practice law in the State of Ohio
- At least five or more years' experience as a practicing
- The ideal candidate will have stellar contract drafting,
reviewing, and negotiating skills, will be highly organized and
detail-oriented self-starter, will have solid project management
skills, and will be able to work efficiently and effectively under
- ---Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal
skills are required, as are the abilities to proactively manage
multiple projects, and to take initiative and apply practical
common-sense solutions, all in a fast-paced environment that may
require quick response times.
- Strong business judgment, strategic thinking, and
problem-solving skills are a must, along with the desire and
ability to learn and grow.#Indeed - Associated
Keywords: Associated Materials, Cuyahoga Falls , Corporate Counsel, Legal , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!