Machine Operators, starting at $16/hr.
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Machine Operators, starting at $16/hr.Sheridan. Be part of
something greater. Your career awaits---join us!LOCATION:
Brimfield, OHSheridan Ohio (Sheridan OH) was founded in 1985 in
Brimfield, OH as The Press of Ohio. We were well known as a
high-caliber print provider to the healthcare, education, biotech,
and industrial vertical markets. Our reputation for embracing new
technologies and developing sophisticated system controls rivaled
our obsessive approach to customer care.Job Summary:Coordinate, set
up, operate and maintain small anxillary bindery machines and
equipment. which are used to complete Bindery Operations and
fulfill customer orders to quality specifications.Essentials
- Ability to understand bindery-related specifications.
- Perform make readies (m/r) on all anxillary equipment
- Follow all safety procedures and protocol.
- Read and understand the job tickets, workers, order, and all
other documentation that pertains to each job.
- Interact with supervisors to facilitate daily schedules.
- Understands and carries out customer's quality
- Able to meet or exceed expected goals on make-readies, speeds,
waste, and efficiencies, etc.
- The ability to operate all tools pertaining to equipment,
wrenches, gauges and tape measures, etc.
- Monitor machine operations to detect malfunctions or to
determine whether adjustments are needed.
- Perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when
what maintenance is needed.
- Other duties as assigned by managementBasic Qualifications:
- Must be dependable, reliable, and responsible in fulfilling
- Must be able to troubleshoot when machine malfunction
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must work well with others.
- Must be flexible and open to change when needed.
- Must have the ability to follow instructions.
- Must be proven self-starter to complete projects/work
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pound
- Must be willing to work overtime as needed
- The ability 12 hour shiftsSchedule: Modified Shifts: 34.5/46
Front Half Days (FHD)
Fron Half Nights (FHN)
Back Half Days (BHD)
Back Half Nights (BHN)
- FHD: 7am - 7pm: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, e/oWednesday
- FHN: 7pm - 7am: Sunday night, Monday night, Tuesday night and
e/o Saturday night
- BHD: 7am - 7pm: e/oWednesday, Thursday, Friday and
- BHN: 7pm - 7am: Wednesday night, Thursday night, Friday night
and e/o Saturday night
- Overtime pays time and a half after working 40 hours within the
- Shift premium: $1.00 for working 2nd shift, 3rd shift and over
night shifts.Why work for Sheridan?
- Job training
- Career advancement
- College tuition up to $5,250 per year
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Competitive compensation
- Medical (PPO and HSA Plans), Dental, Vision
- Teledoc - convenient and no cost
- Company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Voluntary life
- 401(k) with company match
- Company paid short term disability
- FSA Health and Dependent Care savings accounts
- HSA Health saving account
- EAP programCJK Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.If you need assistance or a reasonable
accommodation to apply for employment, please contact the location
HR Manager at 330-677-3369 or .
Keywords: Sheridan, Cuyahoga Falls , Machine Operators, starting at $16/hr., Human Resources , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!