HR Benefits Administrator
Company: CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: March 24, 2020
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started
in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the
vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could
provide more to customers - meeting their needs, being there every
step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and
affordable. We're continuing to expand our nationwide footprint,
and we're not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a
401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided
Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness
Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an
on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Benefits Administrator will report to the Benefits Manager and
will be responsible for various Benefits related administrative
tasks, including maintaining benefits records and pertinent
documentation. The Benefits Administrator will conduct weekly
audits related to Benefits insurance carriers for out-of-state
employees and will serve as a liaison between CrossCountry Mortgage
internal and external customers. Excellent judgement and
decision-making will be an essential function of this role in order
to accomplish all set forth goals.
- Coordinates the support for all Leave of Absence cases and
Workers Compensation claims.
- Effectively coordinates all cases/claims to include general
administration, comprehensive case management and program
compliance with FMLA and related employment leave laws.
- Act as liaison between employee and management on leave of
absence status and any ongoing updates.
- Serve as the primary contact for plan vendors and
administrators related to group health, group life, medical,
dental, vision, and flexible fringe benefits. Coordinate transfer
of data to external contacts.
- Administer various employee benefits programs, such as group
health, flexible spending accounts, dental and vision, accident and
disability, life insurance, 401(k), and wellness benefits.
- Partner with HR Onboarding Specialist with weekly New Hire
Orientation. Present Benefits Information portion to new hires
joining CCM, in person and via webinar.
- Prepare and assist with the distribution of benefit plan
materials to employees, including but not limited to; coordinating
internal meetings and webinars.
- Maintain employee benefits filing systems and ensure benefits
changes are entered appropriately in payroll system for payroll
- Assist with processing enrollments, COBRA, beneficiary updates,
disability claims, accident and death claims, and other requests as
- Assist the Benefits Manager with ensuring CrossCountry Mortgage
is meeting state and federal compliance re: COBRA, FMLA, HSA, and
- Assist with plan audits as necessary.
- Assist with updating database with new census information
- Assist with 5500 reports and IRS filing procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- 2-4 years of experience in benefits administration or related
- Working knowledge of ADP preferred.
- Understand methods, practices, terminology and procedures used
in human resources and benefits administration.
- Read, interpret, apply and explain rules, regulations, policies
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Work confidentially with discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a
career. Apply now to begin your path to success!
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color,
orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status,
disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon
successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry
Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not
acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal
government. To verify licensing, please visit
Keywords: CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC., Cuyahoga Falls , HR Benefits Administrator, Human Resources , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!