Company: Outback Steakhouse
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Outback Steakhouse - Cuyahoga Falls, OH (2) - At we believe that
people want to be part of something they can be proud of, is fun,
and values you. Our goal for you as an Outbacker is to allow your
BOLD personality to shine, make it a great place to work, while
exceeding concentrated customer service and serious food standards,
bringing our Guests an AUSS-SOME experience. With limited
supervision, the Manager is responsible for the daily operations of
the FOH/BOH functions in a restaurant, including appearance,
presentation, customer experience, and professional leadership and
direction to employees.
Join for the Fun, Stay for the Career!
If you are looking for a great place to work, have fun, and make
money mate, click to apply.
- Assist with staffing levels and determining which staff are
assigned to each
- Manages all employees to maintain high employment quality
standards consistent with the Outback brand including, but not
limited to, hiring, development, counseling, promotion, discipline,
and termination as appropriate.
- Share the vital responsibility to recruit, interview, and hire
Outbackers to staff your
- Champion our development paths for all Outbackers so that they
can reach their career These development paths provide the roadmaps
for our internal management promotions.
- Enforce safety and sanitary practices and
- Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies,
federal/state/local laws, and ordinances; all health inspections
meet required state standards. The operational basics and standards
are adhered to with total commitment and passion through providing
direction and guidance to
- Actively participates as a member of the management
- Responds to guest comments and seeking the opportunity to build
guest count while educating and empowering other Outbackers to act
in a similar capacity.
- Sets excellent customer service and work
- Demonstrate knowledge of the entire menu and
- Engage in community and market-related opportunities at the
- One (1) year previous restaurant management experience
- Must be able and willing to work a flexible
- Minimum age 21
- One (1) year previous experience in full service (including
bar) restaurant management
- Certification in food
- Willingness to relocate within the assigned
Perks & Benefits that we offer at Outback Steakhouse: -
Outback Steakhouse offers a comprehensive benefits and perks
package. As a Managing Partner, you are eligible for benefits on
the first of the month following or coinciding with your hire date
or promotion date.
- Investment income based on restaurant cash flow
- We support your BOLD career #BloomWithUs
- PTO (Paid Time Off) to take the time for you!
- Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day to spend time with family
- Health & Wellness benefits
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision
- Company-paid Life, AD&D, and Disability Insurance
- Health Rewards
- Supplemental Life and AD&D
- Buy-Up Short- and Long-Term Disability (with Buy-Up
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-Legal Services Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Meal comp benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Anniversary Program
- Rx for pet's prescription savings program
- Employee discounts with Perks at Work
- Best-in-class training and development programs
- Rewards and recognition programs (we appreciate all that you
Bloomin' Brands, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V are
encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Outback Steakhouse, Cuyahoga Falls , Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!