Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Chick-fil-A, Inc., Founder S. Truett Cathy started the business
in 1946, when he and his brother, Ben, opened an Atlanta diner
known as The Dwarf Grill (later renamed The Dwarf House). Through
the years, that restaurant prospered and led Cathy to further the
success of his business. In 1967, Cathy founded and opened the
first Chick-fil-A restaurant in Atlanta's Greenbriar Shopping
Center. Today, Chick-fil-A has the highest same-store sales and is
the largest quick-service chicken restaurant chain in the United
States based on annual system-wide sales. Today, Chick-fil-A is
America's -#1 -fast food restaurant.At Chick-fil-A, Team Leaders
are responsible for assisting the management team in all aspects of
shift management and ensuring that each restaurant guest has an
outstanding experience. Team Leaders are responsible for
supervising assigned stations for an entire shift and may be
assigned to open or close the restaurant in the absence of a
manager; following established opening and closing procedures.
- Insures that Team Members follow recipes and read tickets to
accurately prepare all orders.
- Insures that Team Members are extremely accurate with weights
and measurements for all recipe items.
- Insures that Team Members work at a pace to maintain
restaurant's established speed of service guidelines.
- Insures that workstations are clean at all times.
- Insures that cashiers follow cash handling procedures at all
- Executes proper security and cash handling and control
procedures and holds cashiers accountable to adhering to policies
- Insures that Team Members monitor dining room, restroom,
parking lot and overall facility cleanliness.
- Perform any of the tasks above as needed throughout shift.
- Addresses guest issues that may arise; consults with management
regarding complex issues.
- Maintains a positive working relationship and treats all
employees with respect while providing them with direction and
- Communicates employee performance and policy/procedure
violations to management for appropriate handling.
- Strictly adheres to all Company policies and procedures.
A job at Chick-fil-A is more than just a job. It's a stepping-stone
to a successful future in the world of business. Here are some of
the great benefits of working at Chick-fil-A:
- Flexible Hours - You probably have commitments to your family,
friends, school or sports teams. We will try to arrange your work
schedule around them.
- Closed Sundays - All Chick-fil-A restaurants are closed on
Sundays so you can have a day off to spend with family and
- Work Directly With A Chick-fil-A Operator - The Operator is an
independent business person, responsible for the operation of the
restaurant, who invests time in his or her employees, teaching them
important business skills for the future.
- Competitive Pay - Along with a competitive paycheck, you will
work in a nurturing environment where you will learn valuable
business and people skills.
- It's a Great Place to Work - At Chick-fil-A, our Operators
consider their team members to be more than just employees, they
are a highly valued part of each Chick-fil-A restaurant. Our high
retention rate is proof that team members really enjoy working at
Chick-fil-A.Minimum 18+ years old * Previous customer service
experience preferred * Previous leadership experience an asset *
Hard-working * Team-oriented * Friendly * Honest * Great customer
Keywords: Chick-fil-A, Cuyahoga Falls , Shift Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!