Registered Nurse (RNCM), Hospice - $10,000 Sign On Bonus
Company: Summa Health & Hospice
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: May 11, 2022
HOW YOU'LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE: As a Hospice Registered Nurse (RN)
you will be able to help patients and their families navigate the
most intimate and difficult time of one's life. Using hospice
best-practice care delivery approaches, you will have all the tools
and resources needed to ensure an excellent end-of-life experience
for your patients. As a member of an interdisciplinary team, you
will be able to work with experienced teammates who care deeply
about delivering a unique experience for every patient. WHY YOU
WILL LOVE WORKING HERE: Our leadership team values creating a place
where you can do your best work. We have built our hospice programs
to align with industry best practices and we take pride in offering
a work culture where your time and your family are valuable to us.
Our regional and local leaders are committed to giving you the
tools and the resources you need to be successful, but we also
value your personal and professional growth. We demonstrate that
value by putting an emphasis on coaching and staff development to
help you create the career you want. WHAT YOU WILL LOVE DOING:
- Symptom management: Through a thorough assessment you will work
closely with the patient's attending physician and the hospice
Medical Director to ensure every patient's symptoms are well
- Plan of Care: Evaluate the treatment and medical condition of
the patient according to the plan of care. Individualize the plan
of care and adjust as needs change.
- Continuity of Care: Manage interdisciplinary care as applicable
while promoting continuity of care with appropriate admissions,
transfers, and discharges.
- Family Educator/Advocate: Counsel patient and family on the
disease/progression and incorporate patient and family in the
development of the plan of care. Listen to patients and family
- Documentation: Completes all clinical documentation following
agency protocol and Medicare/Federal guidelines.
- Operations: Oversee and supervise total care of patients
provided by nurse aides and LPNs. Attend in-service training and
mandatory agency meetings. HARD & SOFT SKILLS:
- Compassionate communicator with a positive attitude.
- Patience is a virtue when working with patients, families,
physicians, and coworkers.
- Attention to detail is critical, as is being observant and
following directions. REQUIREMENTS:
- Registered Nurse with current license in the state of
- Minimum one-year experience as an RN in an acute care setting
- Hospice experience is desired.
- Valid driver's license and auto insurance in your name as a
- Capable of all physical demands WHAT WE OFFER: We make it easy
to do your job and have competitive financial incentives. Our
benefits package is also competitive in the market. We provide
medical, dental, and vision insurance with flexibility for you to
select what works best for you. Eligible teammates will also
receive paid time off, the opportunity to participate in 401k,
company-paid life insurance, and access to a robust Employee
Assistance Program. We are proud to be part of the Alternate
Solutions Health Network family.
Keywords: Summa Health & Hospice, Cuyahoga Falls , Registered Nurse (RNCM), Hospice - $10,000 Sign On Bonus, Healthcare , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!