Restaurant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Pay rate up to $23.00 Hourly +Bonuses!GET ACCESS TO:Same Day
- Never wait for a paycheck again! Work today, get paid today!
With DailyPay, Pacific Bells employees have access to their pay on
day 1 of work.
- Make any day payday. Enjoy our most used features:
- PAY: Transfer any amount of your available balance on your own
- SAVE: Automatically save on every paycheck by linking your
- AVAILABLE BALANCE: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills & expenses.Unbelievable PERKS!!!!!
- Save on phone, vacation, auto, and more!
- Live Mas Scholarships (up to $25,000)
- Free Food!
- Career Pathing (Mas` Career Opportunities)
- Assistance Fund
- Competitive Pay
- Flexible Schedules
- Health InsuranceTogether we're Changing Lives..........one Taco
at a time!WHO WE ARE.
- Are you serious about tacos? We are! We're Pacific Bells, a
Franchisee of Taco Bell. We operate over 260 Restaurants in 8
States and have a lot more growth in the works. Our Corporate HQ is
located in Vancouver WA.
- We have Career Opportunities for Restaurant General Managers
(RGM). Our RGM's are CEOs of million-dollar businesses and provide
& execute on comprehensive Leadership, Performance Management,
Operational Metrics, Talent Acquisition, People Development,
Culture, Retention and also have some fun along the way. WHO YOU
- Have a minimum of 6 years of progressive and successful
experience in a management role within the restaurant industry. QSR
- You get stuff done. On time and to standard.
- Have a true hands-on approach as well as the ability to
successfully monitor the "pulse" of the Team Members to ensure a
high level of culture and engagement.
- Have experience with rapid and complex changing work
- Over the age of 18.
- Strong internal and external customer service focus.
- Have Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Can Plan, Organize and Follow up at an elite level.
- Take constant Change in your stride and guide others through
- Are a Champion of accomplishing work-life balance for you and
- Have a Strong Desire to Develop your Team as well as Continue
your own Personal Development.
- Manage your Time......it's important.
- Are competent with Crucial Conversations and get to the right
solution with Performance Management issues at a timely manner.
Choosing the Difficult Right vs. the Easy Wrong is not a problem
- Have a passion and ability to drive Organizational
- Have an unwavering sense of humor.This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diplomaPacific
Bells, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
- Think you fit the bill? Let's Taco bout it!
- Apply Now @ jobs.pacificbells.com
- Need Help Applying? Please visit our Support Site at
pbpayroll.zendesk.com to submit any questions! "You are applying
for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any
of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only
employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their
own wage and benefit programs that can vary among
Keywords: Taco Bell, Cuyahoga Falls , Restaurant General Manager, Executive , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!