Sourcing Talent Manager
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: June 17, 2022
We're Acxiom! Trusted by the world's biggest brands, we enable
people-based marketing anytime, anywhere through a simple, open
approach to connecting systems and data to deliver phenomenal
experiences that matter.
Acxiom's Sourcing Talent Manager is an exciting opportunity for a
dynamic and creative Sourcing leader to advance our technical
candidate pipeline, bring innovative and exciting sourcing
strategies to the team and help position ourselves as a global
employer of choice. Our culture at Acxiom is special, and we want
prospective candidates to feel that level of excitement to join our
team. The ideal candidate will have experience working with passive
candidates in a competitive market and be key in generating high
quality candidate pipelines. You will also know how to build,
implement, and deliver sourcing programs around diversity and
inclusion (DNI). To ensure success as a Sourcing Talent Manager,
you should have detailed knowledge of modern sourcing techniques,
excellent communication skills, and good interviewing skills. You
will be able to source the perfect candidate for positions that are
often hard to fill.
**WHAT YOU WILL DO:**
- Create and implement the company's sourcing strategy for future
- Work with Business Units/HRBPs to determine forecasted and
immediate demand for talent. Build links with specialized sourcing
sites and associations
- Partner with leadership to identify internal talent gaps that
could benefit from strong sourcing strategies.
- Partner with Recruiting Managers on updates for open positions
and sourcing activities.
- Work closely with TA team to ensure timely and efficient delivery
of new talent.
- Implement diversity outreach initiatives to maintain diverse
applicant pool, ensuring Acxiom's standards as an EEO and
identifies and creates new innovative sourcing strategies.
- Manage candidate experiences to ensure candidates have positive
interactions and remain Acxiom's customers throughout the
- Assess candidate quality and sources across TA team
- Recruit passive candidates and assess candidates against position
- Run and prioritize multiple searches, projects, and client
- Crafting talent pipelines for current and future hires.
- Create our company's candidate pipeline database.
- Contact and form relationships with industry partners for
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates in tech and
DNI through pro-active market research and ongoing relationship
- Chip in to the knowledge base of the group sharing new
information about industries and talent pools or profile types.
**WHAT YOU WILL NEED:**
- 5+ years of corporate and or search firm recruiting experience
including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources management or similar
- Previous experience as a technical sourcer or recruitment agent
in Tech and DNI.
- Shown experience building and using a variety of sourcing plans
and tools, including proactive research.
- Contact Management System/Applicant Tracking System experience
for sourcing, tracking and handling candidate
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques.
- Familiarity with social media marketing and digital
- Proficient in relevant office software and database systems.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer
(AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting,
hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or
the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color,
sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military
status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Keywords: Acxiom, Cuyahoga Falls , Sourcing Talent Manager, Executive , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!