Director of Admissions and Marketing
Company: Danbury Cuyahoga Falls
Location: Cuyahoga Falls
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Danbury Cuyahoga Falls - At Danbury, you don't just clock in at
a job. You walk in the door to a work family who wants to make the
day count. We truly believe our employees and residents are a
family that comes together to enjoy the good things in life,
including one another. When our employees feel special, so do our
residents. That's the Danbury Difference
We are currently seeking applicants for our Director of Sales and
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate and direct the
community's marketing programs and activities in order to maintain
and increase our census and to provide the community with
information relative to our community, it's programs, services and
- Represent the community at and participate in meetings and
- Plan and implement special events that serve to advance the
residents, staff and community relations.
- Coordinate special functions with all departments.
- Assist department directors in the development and use of sales
and marketing policies and procedures, and establish a rapport in
and between departments so that each staff member can realize the
importance of his/her role in our marketing programs.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of our community's admission
requirements, services and programs. Interact with the general
public, potential residents, residents, staff, and others to
explain these requirements.
- Interview residents, their sponsors or guardian and obtain
admission information; explain admission forms and obtain
signatures. Review/explain room rates, billing procedures,
visitors/guest privileges, restrictions, resident care procedures,
etc., as appropriate.
- Collect, assemble, and check admission papers. Forward to
- Maintain an accurate record of inquiries, potential move-ins
and move-outs, and available beds and communicate this information
to the community team and other as directed.
- Insure that public information (policy manuals, brochures,
information packets, etc.,) describing the services provided is
- Provide updates to the Executive Director for the website
including public interest and newsworthy stories, special campus
events, testimonials, etc. and monitor for accuracy.
- Support and promote the philosophy, goals and objectives of the
sales and marketing programs and activities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. Five
years of experience in marketing in senior living may be recognized
in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of principles of effective
communication, mass media, advertising, policies, education,
community relations, demonstration, organization structure, social
and activity services, government relations, etc., as they relate
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize and effectively
present ideals and concepts to community groups/agencies.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively, orally and
- Must possess the ability to assimilate information from a
variety of sources, analyze information and make
- Must possess the ability to establish, implement and maintain
effective sales and marketing program.
Benefits for full time employees:
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Additional Voluntary Life, Additional
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
If you would like to work with a great company and be part of our
exceptional Danbury team, please apply today!
Danbury Senior Living provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Keywords: Danbury Cuyahoga Falls, Cuyahoga Falls , Director of Admissions and Marketing, Advertising , Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!